Take an hour long guided walking tour through Baldassare Forestiere's creation.
- See a hand-built network of underground rooms, courtyards and passageways reminiscent of the ancient catacombs.
- Unique fruit producing trees, shrubs, and vines growing underground - some over 90 years old!
- Ancient Roman architecture - arches, vaults and stone-built walls.
- Underground micro-climates - temperature variations of 10 to 30 degrees!
- Underground home of Sicilian visionary and self-taught artist/builder Baldassare Forestiere.
May 11th 11:00am You should arrive and pay entrance fee no later than 11:10 am. Tour will start promptly at 11:15am. Because the Gardens are generous enough to share this offer of a private tour event with us we will have a discount tour price for this time and day only. Babies 4 and under are always free, Kids $8 and Adults $16.
There is so much history and you can find that here.
Kids are welcomed. No pets allowed, unless certified.